A good recipe is a valuable thing indeed. It can conjure up fond memories of times gone by. Soothing and nurturing the soul like an edible hug. Yeah, I went there.
Chicken is one of those things that can be cooked up in so many different ways, it’s easy to be amazed. Especially with the usually low price point! But cooking the same old same old time and time again can get… old. So I’ve pulled together a recipe roundup of 13 savory chicken dishes. Feast your eyes and enjoy!
To get your hands on these delicious recipes, check out the links below:
- Cajun Chicken Pasta – Deliciously creamy with just the right little kick of spice.
- Chicken Rice Burritos – Made with an oh-so-affordable box of Uncle Ben’s.
- Crock Pot Mexican Quinoa Chicken – Don’t let that word scare you, this quinoa dish is actually super easy to make.
- Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry – Save money and make your favorite take out food at home!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – Just 4 steps to a savory BBQ dinner.
- French Onion Chicken Pasta – This dish is all kinds of savory! With onions, broth and brie!
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos – Shredded chicken, cheese and heaps of other great ingredients a top nachos? Divine.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy – Melt in your mouth delicious chicken you can cook while at work.
- Honey Sriracha Zoodle Bowls – Yeah, ZOODLES. Check it out, you’ll thank me.
- Chicken Soup With Orzo – Like the classic chicken noodle soup, but with more class.
- Vegetable And Chicken Soup – Rustic and colorful in all the right ways.
- Oven Baked Chicken Sandwiches – Only $8 to make 6 servings!
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken And Potato Soup – Serve it in a bread bowl for the easiest clean up. Ever.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s featured posts 🙂 Now it’s time for a another week of the Sunday Blog Hop. Last week I featured some fantastic posts on how to save money, you’ll want to check them out here.
The Sunday Blog Hop is a place for bloggers to share their latest blog posts and for readers to see what’s happening in the blogging world. Maybe even find a new favorite blog. Join in the fun and hop around. I love hosting this link party because it helps me to support my blogger friends (I share their content!) and I love meeting folks all over the world. I’d love if you’d give me a follow on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest 🙂
**Adding your link indicates that you agree that the host of this party have your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use for the link. This sharing of the party provides a backlink for SEO as well as additional traffic to your blog. Your share may also be featured in future round ups with appropriate attribution.**
Let your friends know too!I linked up at the Sunday Blog Hop! Come and join me #LinkUp #SundayBlogShare #SundayBlogHop http://bit.ly/1OlposB Click To Tweet
Want to be reminded of the Sunday Blog Hop each week? Join my blogger email list, I also share blogger opportunities like sponsored posts! 🙂
Linked up posts with photos, are pinned on the Sunday Blog Hop board: