Welcome to the Sunday Blog Hop on Because I’m Cheap!
There were over 50 submissions in last week’s blog hop. Thank you so much for sharing such great posts! I absolutely love seeing what you all are up to 🙂 I’m still working my way through and reading every post!
The featured posts this week are:
Amanda Unfolded ~ 5 Ways To Keep Organized
Find her on: Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest
Are you excited to discover some new articles worth a read? You’re in the right place! Skip to the linky 🙂
Excited to share a post you created this week?
A few guidelines:
- Share a link to your favorite post from the last week. Links to your home page will be deleted.
- One post per blog. Extras will be deleted.
- Share family friendly posts. Pretty much anything goes, buy I reserve the right to remove anything deemed inappropriate.
- I will pin every blog post shared! I will also be visiting and commenting. So make sure your comment system works
- One blog post will be chosen from the linky each week to be featured on the next week’s linky. Can you say “free promotion?” Yes!!
- Wondering how to be featured? I feature the most clicked posts of the week. So share your best posts and photo!
- Remember, linkies work best if you put effort into them. Check out another blogger’s work. Get in touch with bloggers in your niche.
- If you like participating in this linky, check out the Linky Directory. It’s worth bookmarking
Ready to share? Link it up below!
Kathryn ThayerSeptember 28, 2015 at 7:59 am
I’m always looking for more ways to stay organized, and missed that post last week. Heading over to check it out now!
JennSeptember 28, 2015 at 10:19 pm
It’s a great post!
musingsbymeghaSeptember 28, 2015 at 2:06 am
Yayyy!! I love your linkups, Jenn..
This weeks post is called “LE Husband Chronicles”..
A *retrospectively* hilarious read about M.E.N and the things they end up doing in their *manliness*!! Enjoy! 🙂
JennSeptember 28, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Awesome! Lol. I will definitely be checking it out 😀
Busy Boys BrigadeSeptember 27, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Love your link up!! Party in the ‘Burgh!! WooHoo!!
Amanda LongSeptember 27, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Thanks so much for the feature Jenn!!! Congratulations on your successful new link up. You are an inspiration.
JennSeptember 28, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Thank you, Amanda! I’m pretty stoked. Love seeing what you all are up to!