Hey there! Thank you for joining week 22 of the Sunday Blog Hop. I’ve been hopping around the posts shared last week, and wow are there some great ones! Last week I featured Yummy Seconds post on 3 Citrus Varieties To Try.
Are you ready to blog hop with me?
The Sunday Blog Hop is a place for bloggers to share their latest blog posts and for readers to see what’s happening in the blogging world. Maybe even find a new favorite blog. Join in the fun and hop around. I love hosting this link party because it helps me to support my blogger friends (I share their content!) and I love meeting folks all over the world. I’d love if you’d give me a follow on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest 🙂
Each week on the blog hop I feature a post that was shared the previous week. Maybe it will be you? You never know until you share your link 🙂
This week I’m featuring a round up of posts over the last few weeks. All about saving money. I wanted to highlight some frugal living posts, since I can relate 😉 Each of these links in the round up were shared in a previous Sunday Blog Hop. I keep a database of post shares so I can create roundups later on featuring you!
Money Saving Guides For Beginners
- Your Budget: The Key To Financial Freedom by The Consumer Influence. “Your budget is an ever changing tool that makes your money work harder for you.”
- What’s Your Money Story by Stay At Home Yogi. “Our relationship with money is deeper than just bills and payments.”
- Free Printable Monthly Bill Tracker by A Budget Friendly Life. This free printable bill tracker will help you keep organized and paid up.
- 16 Green Vehicle Tips To Save Money And The Environment by Heartful Habits. More than just fuel rewards and electric cars, Grace shares practical tricks anyone can do.
- How I Paid Off Over $40,000 In Debt by At Home With Ashley. She created a game plan and tackled debt head on, knocking out $40k in about 2 years.
**Adding your link indicates that you agree that the host of this party have your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use for the link. This sharing of the party provides a backlink for SEO as well as additional traffic to your blog. Your share may also be featured in future round ups with appropriate attribution.**
Let your friends know too!I linked up at the Sunday Blog Hop! Come and join me #LinkUp #SundayBlogShare #SundayBlogHop… Click To Tweet
Want to be reminded of the Sunday Blog Hop each week? Join my blogger email list, I also share blogger opportunities like sponsored posts! 🙂
Linked up posts with photos, are pinned on the Sunday Blog Hop board: