It’s that time of the year! Winter has finally arrived in the midwest and we’re battling the piling fluffy white stuff. You know… that four letter word…
Sure it can be frustrating, cold, unsafe, a hassle etc… but it can also make for a tasty treat. No really, it can!
Here are some delicious recipes made with snow to prove it:
- Easy Homemade Snow Cream
3. Maple Taffy – the easiest recipe of them all!
4. Snow Margarita
5. Beer Snow Cones – or skip the beer
6. Snow Pancakes – the snow makes things light and fluffy!
7. Winter Snow Cake – this one looks fantastic!
8. Snow Bread – snow works as a leavening agent in this recipe.
9. Snow Cream Frappuccino – Bouncing off the snow cream recipe above, this one gets a little fancy.
10. Snow Caramels – a bit like the maple candy above, but elevated!
11. Snocones (Snow Cones) – how can you not try to make snow cones?