- Use wood. Sure you can worry about using gas or charcoal, but wood adds a whole different depth of flavor! If you have a gas grill, throw some chips in the smoker box. If you have charcoal, throw it right in with the coals.
- Lube is key. You aren’t using oil on your grate? Shame on you! It’ll stick and make clean up suck.
- Leave the skin on. Sure we like boneless skinless chicken breast, but the skin locks in moisture.
- Flip it. But only once. Don’t worry about flipping multiple times and possibly breaking apart all that succulent meat. Or veggies, if you’re into that.
- Use seasoning! Even if it’s just salt, it’ll help create a savory crust on the meat.
- Let it get some ZZZZs. Not literally. But when it’s done cooking, let it rest for a bit to drive the juices into the center of the meat.
Are you a grill master? Any tips you can share with readers?