*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase, I will receive a commission**
Halloween in Pittsburgh can be a lot of fun. Admission to haunted hay rides, houses and activities can become expensive. Groupon to the rescue! There are several great deals on Groupon right now to aid in festivity plans.
You’ll need to set up a Groupon account here. Then type in your zip code or enable location settings. Then just look at the Things To Do list. Each of these deals are still available, but only for a limited time!
My favorite deals for Halloween in Pittsburgh this year are:
- Demon House – $39 for admission for 2 plus a $10 voucher for the concession stand. I’ve heard great things about Demon House. Like a Doctor Who themed area! So we will definitely be doing this deal!
- Terror Town – $20 for admission for 2. Located in the Strip District, my FAVORITE part of Pittsburgh!
- Haunted Hills Hayride – $20 for admission for 2. In North Versailles.
- Castle Blood – $29 for Nightmare Passes for 2 plus T-shirts and premium gifts. I’m not sure what the premium gifts are, but souvenirs are fun! This is in Monessen, so not far from Pittsburgh.
- The Shadows Haunted Attraction – $10 for admission for 2. This one actually uses the woods to set the scene! Way more realistic and super CHEAP.
- Zombie Compound Outing – $15 for admission for 2. Possibly an extra charge for paintball.
- Haunted Maze at Red Carpet Recreation Center in Washington – $18 for 2. There’s also spooky mini golf for $6 for 2.
To get in on these great deals, just head over to Groupon and check it out 🙂