If you’re like me, you have a closet full of hangers you’ve gotten for free from department stores. I have an excess of clip style hangers. So I decided to figure out ways to reuse and repurpose them… creatively 😉
- Use them for what they were made for. Of course!
- Hang dry items like slippers, mop pads and socks.
- Keep track of mismatched socks. Just keep a few hangers in the laundry room. When a sock comes along without it’s soul mate, clip it until you find it!
- Organize belts and scarves in the closet.
- Keep track of matching hats and gloves in between seasons.
- Make them into chip clips.
- Create a hanging system for arts and crafts projects.
- Organize cables.
- Use it as a cookbook holder while you cook.
- Hang boots to dry.
- Organize craft closet.
- Drip dye fabric.
- Display artwork.
- Organize fabric scraps and swatches.
- Get crafty!
- Use it to hold a back drop.
- make a selfie stick.
If you want to see more ways to repurpose pants hangers, make sure to check out my board on Pinterest!