With all my recent clearance shopping, I get a TON of these clippy hangers for free. You won’t believe how I repurpose them…
If you’re like me, you have a closet full of hangers you’ve gotten for free from department stores. I have an excess of clip style hangers. So I decided to figure out ways to reuse and repurpose them… creatively 😉
- Use them for what they were made for. Of course!
- Hang dry items like slippers, mop pads and socks.
- Keep track of mismatched socks. Just keep a few hangers in the laundry room. When a sock comes along without it’s soul mate, clip it until you find it!
- Organize belts and scarves in the closet.
- Keep track of matching hats and gloves in between seasons.
- Make them into chip clips.
- Create a hanging system for arts and crafts projects.
- Organize cables.
- Use it as a cookbook holder while you cook.
- Hang boots to dry.
- Organize craft closet.
- Drip dye fabric.
- Display artwork.
- Organize fabric scraps and swatches.
- Get crafty!
- Use it to hold a back drop.
- make a selfie stick.
If you want to see more ways to repurpose pants hangers, make sure to check out my board on Pinterest!
Follow jennifer coffill’s board Uses for clip hangers on Pinterest.
Enjoy Freebies (missfrosty1)July 19, 2015 at 9:47 pm
OMG. I never thought to use one as a selfie stick! I am SO going to try that!
JennJuly 19, 2015 at 9:59 pm
I thought it was too funny not to share 😉