Let me be upfront and say this post is mostly for me 🙂 I wanted to document our travels for the past year. Mostly to feel like we did accomplish something we’d set out to do for 2015.
We did pretty well.
For the curious, here’s the breakdown:
- New York City – Nintendo World, American Museum Of Natural History, NBC Experience, FAO Schwarz
- New Jersey – Jay & Silent Bob’s, Carlo’s Bakery,
- Washington DC – Smithsonian American History, Air & Space,
- Journey to Mars
- Ohio – Ceasar’s Creek, Amish Country and again
- Universal Studios
- Black Hammock Adventures airboat ride
- Disney World (Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Epcot & Disney Springs)
So while there were a few months that we didn’t satiate the travel bug, I’m very pleased with how often we were able to get out together the last year. I’m sure there are more things I’m missing. Really need to get better about documenting things!