I know a lot of my blogger friends (including myself) are interested in making money on their blogs. So today I wanted to share 1 easy way to make money on your blog with Sverve.
Haven’t heard of it? Read on, I’ll tell you everything you need to know!
What is Sverve?
Let’s have a look at their mission statement:
We love connecting influencers and businesses for win-win partnerships.
So basically, they are all about connecting influencers (that’s you, bloggers) with businesses. Networking made simple! Brands post campaigns that bloggers can apply to review and promote products (and GET PAID FOR IT). You can also get paid to post Facebook status updates, pin posts on Pinterest, tweet messages on Twitter and post YouTube videos.
Sverve is also a social media outlet for bloggers. When you share content via Sverve, your Sverve score increases as other bloggers and visitors share, comment, like and tweet your content. The higher your score, the higher your influence, and the more opportunities for high paying campaigns.
How much do they pay?
Campaigns on Sverve vary based on the type of campaign and what the business is willing to pay. Sverve doesn’t set the price, the sponsor or business does. So that means, earnings can be high or low. For example, right now in my Sverve dashboard, I have 1 campaign for $2 and the rest of my campaigns are each at least $100. I do have to apply for each campaign and get approved, but as you can see, that’s some massive earning potential!
How do you get paid?
Sverve pays with Paypal, my favorite form of payment. So long as you meet the requirements of the campaign and have a balance of at least $5, you will receive payment the following week. So if you are actively completing campaigns, you can have a steady stream of income coming in on your blog.
Are there any requirements to join?
Simply put, you just need to be a blogger. You just need to be posting regularly (about 2-3 times per week) and post good content. Not a spam blog. You don’t have to be blogging for years like a lot of sponsored post companies. Or have a certain amount of traffic. So it’s really the number 1 easy way money on your blog with sponsored posts. You can easily get your foot in the door, increase exposure and network with others. Using Sverve to make money will also build your portfolio and references for the future when you work with other companies.
Are you ready to join and make money with your blog?
If you’re ready to sign up with Sverve and get paid to post great content, go here to get started. Fill out the application and your profile. Have a look around to get your bearings, and then continue below for my tips and tricks to make the most with Sverve.
Tips and tricks to make more money with Sverve
- Build your influence. Sverve has a number system to measure how influential you are. You want your score to be higher so that you get more campaigns which result in earning more money. Make sure you’re doing the following things to build your influence:
- Via Social Media – Be active on ALL your social media accounts.
- Via your blog – Utilize SEO on your blog posts
- Via Sverve itself – Add tips each day on your Sverve Dashboard and get endorsed by other Sverve members (hint they usually endorse you after you endorse them)
- Be consistent. That’s really good advice for anything having to do with life. Be consistent. Log into Sverve daily, engage with others on Sverve daily and post tips regularly.
- Check for new campaigns regularly. This goes right along with number 3 but it’s important enough to be number 4. You’ll never earn any money, unless you are applying to new campaigns. Campaigns are posted regularly whenever businesses decide to go live. So the more often that you check and apply, the more often you’ll find new campaigns with businesses that relate to your niche.
- Use your available “goodies.” On your profile page, you can post goodies to help promote your Sverve influence, like this one:
- Be realistic. You won’t be approved for every single campaign. Especially high paying ones. I’ve been turned down before, you will too. It’s bound to happen. But don’t let that get the best of you! Keep working at it, keep applying. If you are serious about making money with your blog, your time and investment is worth it. It will work!
Still have questions?
Let me know in the comments and I’d more than happy to help. We’ve all got to start somewhere, and this is 1 easy way to make money on your blog that I feel is worth it!