The COVID-19 pandemic has only reinforced what professionals have been talking about for a long time–that working from home is beneficial not just for the workforce, but also for the companies hiring them, regardless of the industry where they work. Statistics show that 92% of workers have a healthier work-life balance with up to 79% higher productivity levels.
Avoiding long commuting times and the stress that comes with it are only some of the other benefits. Studies conducted in the public sector show that organizations can save millions in overhead costs of hiring exclusively in-house employees. The fact remains that the work from home business model is proving advantageous all around and is definitely here to stay for a long time to come.
Digital Marketing and Creative Jobs Can be Done Remotely
Like Seth Jared opines, many professionals are looking for job opportunities where they can explore their creative skills and make great salaries from the comfort of their homes. Some of the best jobs available are in the digital marketing industry. Anyone can get the training and certification they need by signing up for courses online. All you need to do is identify your interests, talents, and aptitude, and match them to the specific spheres where you can use them. The exciting thing about remote, online marketing jobs is that you can put your existing qualifications to good use.
Freshers Can Get Positions with Companies
Digital marketing is one of the few industries where you can learn on the job and get positions with a minimum of experience and training. Many companies are open to hiring fresh talent and assigning them projects under the leadership of senior team members. Freshers can train on the job and get any certifications they need side-by-side as they continue putting in hours. Although starting salaries are typically low at the onset, you can expect to get high-paying creative jobs as your skills improve. Having a diverse selection of completed projects in your portfolio assures clients of your capabilities when applying for higher positions.
Creative Jobs You Can Try
Depending on your talents, you can apply for different jobs. Some great examples include:
- Content marketing where you’ll write blogs, articles, web content, white pages, and create materials for social media marketing campaigns.
- Social media marketing where you’ll design advertising programs to promote your company’s products and services.
- Web designing where you’ll build websites from the ground up using site-building tools like WordPress, Gator by HostGator, Drupal, Ghost, and Squarespace, to name a few.
- Data analyzing where you’ll compile data and statistics and study them to create reports.
- Graphic designing where you’ll create media like images, videos, Gifs, and other visuals to use as advertising materials.
- Positions with zero skills where you only need a computer and reliable internet connection
Remote jobs where you can tap into your creative skills to make good money are here to stay. Start exploring the best options for you–today!