Quick refresher for the newbies:
- You can find items for a penny each at Dollar General.
- It can be difficult to find the items.
- To find them, you’ll be looking at price tags and bar codes closely.
- I share lists of reported penny items. You’ll see them below.
- If you find penny items at Dollar General, they have to sell them to you if they’re in your cart. But please don’t argue.
- Print the DG policy and read it. Just in case.
- While looking for penny items at Dollar General, please keep things tidy and clean. Don’t make a mess.
- If you get something thinking it’s a penny, and it’s not, politely offer to return said items. Be nice!
Okay so the list…
Penny Items At Dollar General January 2016
- Christmas is 10 cents or less (great deal! BUT it will penny on February 2nd!)
- Christmas plastics should be 50% off or more (That will be like gift paper holders etc)
- There may still be some old penny items hanging out. So check out the December list and the November list, just in case!
Super short list this month! So take the time to look for deals from previous penny lists. You might still find some hidden goodies! And see a Christmas item? I’d snag it. DG clearance prices are always good 🙂
Have fun finding your penny items at Dollar General!
Erin @ Stay At Home YogiJanuary 24, 2016 at 11:24 am
Wow, I’ve never heard of penny items before! Cool!