If you are like me and like to save money, you’ve probably also tried do it yourself nail art projects. These can oftentimes be challenging and result in Pinterest fails. You know, the cracked polish, smeared kitten faces, lopsided hearts and more. They look easy but they just aren’t.
Well, here is a super easy DIY nail art tutorial you can do right now! It will definitely save you money and keep you from paying salon prices. Plus, when you DIY and it looks good, it can instill accomplishment and pride. Who doesn’t want to feel proud of their HANDiwork? See what I did there??
1. First off, you’ll need to apply one coat of pink (or any other shade) nail polish and then let it dry completely. Do your best not to test with your fingertip! I always end up making mine look like snakeskin…
2. Use a Striping Brush (or masking tape!) to apply lemon-lime (or any color) at an angle on lower portion of the finger nail. Let it dry completely before moving onto the next step.
3. Use a Striping Brush (or tape, applied gently) to apply purple on the tip of nail. Apply a clear top coat and you’re done!
How simple and easy was that!? The hardest part for me is always waiting until completely dry.
Special offer for my readers:
If you join Julep Maven now, you get all three of the bright and beautiful summer shades mentioned above. Plus you’ll also receive two buffer blocks and two nail art tools which are perfect for creating your favorite nail designs. These are a free welcome gift. The limited-edition Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box is a retail value of over $50, but your can get it for FREE (just pay $2.99 shipping) when you sign up for a Julep subscription. Subscriptions can be cancelled or placed on hold anytime. It’s super easy and not a headache like a lot of other subscription programs.
As a Julep Maven you’ll receive a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products every month! A few of my favorite reasons for being a Maven:
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (Money saving tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that can really add up to some amazing savings!
Get started now! Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS. Want an even better deal? Pre-pay for your first three months of Maven and get the Welcome Box and shipping FREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE being a Maven.