This is my second blogging financial report. If you’d like to see November’s blogging report, my first ever, go here.
I’m super excited to see the growth from month to month, so I plan to keep documenting. It holds me accountable, keeps things transparent and hopefully inspires others just starting out. Because I’m Cheap is almost a year old now. Still new enough to be learning, but not around so long I don’t know what struggle feels like. Believe you me, I do know struggle. Just ask my dog, whom just finished a procrastination-fueled cuddle session.
Check out this blog's December Financial Report. Growth is possible! Click To Tweet
At the end of every month I will be sharing my financial report for the month. In it there will be an overview of income, expenses, highlights and anything else appropriate.
Blogging Financial Report November 2015
$ 20 in sponsored posts ($135 previous month)
$65.43 affiliate links ($20.66 previous month)
$60 in free products to review ($324.58 previous month)
Total = $145.43
$6.99 premium plugin ($25 previous month)
$2 Facebook ad boost
Total = $8.99
Profit = $136.44 ($631.23 previous month)
Top 5 Blog Posts Of The Month
Winter Date Ideas (5.9k shares!!!)
25 Christmas Gifts Under $5 Each (2k shares!)
32,858 views (14,479 previous month) increase of 66%
Social Media Stats
Bloglovin – 301 followers (264 previous month) increase of 37 followers
Email Newsletter – 829 subscribers (477 previous month) increase of 352 subscribers
Total followers – 35,830 (33,041 previous month) increase of 8%
- This month I tidied up my influencer networks. Cut ones that were just cluttering up my page and focused in on ones that actually have been profitable.
- I did slack off on posts this month, only did 14 posts this month compared to 30 last month. New goals are being set for January for sure!
- I stumbled upon a great tool for promotion.. StumbleUpon 😉 Use it! It’s great!
- Installed Genesis on my site. Which seems to be helping with page load speeds and overall look and feel.
- Amped up my Pinterest game by switching to Rich Pins, joining group boards, utilizing TailWind and creating some new images for old pins.
- Settled on a font and color scheme. Grey/white/yellow with Amatic font. Do you like it?
So there you have it. Another month in the books. Not as successful monetary wise, but there is growth in my monthly views and followers. And I just think that’s plain fantastic!