If you’re like me and know nothing about design or coding, then the idea of creating an e-commerce website can be daunting.
Luckily, with the recent launch of Project Pioneer, Connor Shelenfontiuk now has a product that anyone can use to build a profitable dropshipping business. It promises to give you a cut-paste solution for building a successful online store– one that wholesales products from large suppliers and then dropships them directly to your customers.
That’s all well and good – but is it worth it?
Read on my honest Project Pioneer review to find out!
Dropshipping is a business model that allows online retailers to sell products without having to stock and ship them. The idea of selling goods without keeping inventory may sound like a recipe for disaster, but it’s actually a great choice for many ecommerce businesses.
1. Low initial capital requirements – No need for a big investment in inventory or an expensive store location.
2. Quick startup – Get your business up and running in a few days without the need to hire employees or pay rent.
3. Low overhead – Don’t have to worry about paying employees, rent or utility bills.
4. Simple order fulfillment – You don’t have to worry about warehousing, inventory or shipping your products. The supplier will do all this for you and you will only pay when you sell the products.
5. Easy shipping – All orders are shipped using your supplier’s address as the shipping address, so you won’t need to deal with shipping carriers such as UPS and FedEx yourself.
But as with any other online business model, you’ll need some knowledge of the industry if you want to build a successful online store from the ground up.
And that’s where Project Pioneer comes in. Connor’s course tries to give you the blueprint that you will need to succeed as a dropshipper these days.
The Project Pioneer program was designed to help you:
-Save time and money by avoiding mistakes Connor made when launching his 6-figure online store;
-Identify opportunities for sourcing products at wholesale prices;
-Understand what it really takes to turn a profit; and
-Use dropshipping to grow your existing business or launch a new one.
It’s pretty different from other e-commerce courses out there, because instead of being jam-packed with just theory, it also includes the exact tools and steps Connor takes to generate his huge income online.
What this course does is take the guesswork out of starting an online store so you can finally start making money online.
Project Pioneer will teach you how to pick a product, find a supplier, create an online store, optimize your listings, handle customer service, market your products, grow your store and more.
Here’s an outline of what you’ll learn inside Project Pioneer:
- Module 1 – Introduction to the dropshipping business model
- Module 2 – First steps in setting up your store
- Module 3 – Finding the right products
- Module 4 – FB Ads & Testing
- Module 5 – Optimization training
- Module 6 – Learning how to scale your business
- Module 7 – Rinse & Repeat
- Module 8 – Email & SMS Marketing Strategies
- Module 9 (Bonus) – Connor’s Product Launch Case Study.
While most e-commerce courses only offer the strategy, or the technical know-how, or the creative aspect of building an online store, Project Pioneer is a comprehensive step-by-step system that breaks down every aspect of building an online business and teaches you how to implement them in your own unique way.
Connor really makes you feel like you have a mentor showing you the ropes. He is very informative and he makes sure that you understand each step as you go along. This is especially helpful for those who are new to Amazon and online business.
If you’re already somewhat educated on the topic, it might feel like a waste of time to go through all the steps in the course. The course is ideal for someone who has zero knowledge on product sourcing and pricing
If you’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, you should probably look elsewhere.
Project Pioneer has nothing to do with any dropshipping or ecommerce scam, or any other get rich quick schemes.
What Project Pioneer IS, however, is a series of proven steps that you can take to build an online store using the latest in ecommerce technology, and to quickly grow that store into a highly profitable business that produces life changing income.
If you’re serious about getting started with an e-commerce business and would like to do it right the first time, then this is definitely worth taking a look at, as it can save you a lot of time and money as well as show you how to do it the smart way.
I’m sure that if you spend the time and effort that it will take to get through this course, you will be successful in building your own online business