The Sunday Blog Hop is a link party with just a few rules:
- Share any posts (just keep it PG)
- Please visit ONE post for EACH post you link up.
- PLEASE DON’T LINK AND RUN
- Spread a little comment love if you have time!
You can subscribe to the newsletter to be reminded of the blog hop here.
If you use the hashtag #SundayBlogHop on Twitter you will be added to a Twitter list for future promos.
Each week there will be at least one featured post from the week before. I usually do a roundup post to keep it evergreen. What’s that mean? Well, it means the post will get promoted even further!
**Adding your link indicates that you agree that the host of this party has your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use. Not only does this sharing within the party provide a backlink for SEO and additional traffic to your blog, your share may also be featured in future round ups with appropriate attribution.**
To see the latest party, just click here.
To see past parties, click below:
- 24th – Mexican Inspired Recipe Roundup
- 17th – 8 Super Sweet Cake Recipes
- 10th – 5 Drool Worthy DIY Upcycle Projects
- 3rd – 15 Light & Healthy Springtime Recipes
- 27th – No Blog Hop – Happy Easter!
- 20th – Egg-stravagant Easter Round Up
- 13th – 7 Free Printables For Heart & Home
- 6th – 13 Savory Chicken Dinner Recipes
- 28th – Money Saving Guides For Beginners
- 21st – 3 Citrus Varieties Worth Trying
- 14th – On Babies… Or Lack Of Babies
- 7th – 13 Game Day Recipes
- 31st – Valentine’s Day Round Up
- 24th – Love You S’more Card
- 17th – 5 Things I’ve Learned About Being A New Mother
- 10th – Blogging Goals 2016
- 3rd – How To Grow Your Pinterest
- 18th – Cashew Cheese
- 11th – 13 Common Blogging Mistakes
- 4th – 9 Ways To Use Glow Sticks For Delightful Learning