Who doesn’t love a little spice in their life? These great recipes are easy to make yourself and will satisfy any fan of Mexican-inspired cuisine! My favorite dish at our local Mexican restaurant is the seafood chimichanga, but I’m yet confident with my skills with a deep fryer… BUT these recipes below are great for any skill set!
Which will you try?
- Chicken & Rice Burritos – Deliciously portable!
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos – A bite-sized snack for the family that could easily make for a dinner for two.
- Crock Pot Mexican Quinoa Chicken – The crock pot makes preparation and clean up too easy not to try.
- Vegetable & Quinoa Tortilla Soup – Gluten free!
- Mexican Lasagna – Make it super spicy, or not. The choice is yours!
- Taco Spaghetti – A different take on spaghetti, that makes something magical.
- Veggie Skillet Lasagna – Yes it’s meatless, but it’s still packed with flavor!
- Bacon Tomato Guacamole – Because bacon makes everything better.
- Taco Pizza – If you’ve never tried a taco pizza before, now is the time!
- Crock Pot Enchiladas – Any time a crock pot is involved, I’m game. Especially when the recipe looks delicious too.
- On The Fly Burritos – Easy peasy and quick too.
Before you link and run check the new rules —->>> Here <<<—-
**Adding your link indicates that you agree that the host of this party has your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use. Not only does this sharing within the party provide a backlink for SEO and additional traffic to your blog, your share may also be featured in future round ups with appropriate attribution.**