Everybody loves a freebie. Especially when it’s something you actually want. Like free music downloads or games, even free furniture and appliances. Yeah, you can get all that and more for free! I come from a long line of freebie lovers, so I’m here to share my epic list of places and ways to get free stuff.
You ready to score?
How To Get Free Stuff
Just simply check out the categories below. Read the short description and then visit the link. You’ll sometimes need to be diligent to land your freebies, but most of these places and ways to get free stuff are incredibly easy.
Places To Get Free Stuff ~ The Epic List
- Amazon updates their library of free music on a fairly regular basis. No need for Amazon Prime to download your choice of new tracks, just go here and take your pick.
- Last.fm – Several free tracks, updated regularly.
- iTunes – Check them out weekly for a track of the week.
- Free Music Archive – Tons of always free music.
- NoiseTrade – Full album downloads.
- Jamendo – Unlimited streaming and downloads of indie artists.
- Library – You’ll have to return them, but they’re free to borrow!
- Amazon Kindle – Check out all the free ebooks you can get!
- BookLook – Join the blogger program and you can get free books from up and coming authors in exchange for a review.
- Book Swap – You can swap a book you own for a book from someone else, worldwide. Sites to try: BookCrossing and Paper Back Swap.
Free Cash Back
- TopCashBack – Earn cash back when you do your normal online shopping.
- Ebates– Another cash back program for online shopping, earn 3-10% back on online purchases.
- Ibotta – Earn cash back on groceries. Just select which offers you want, go shop then scan your receipt. Works at a wide variety of stores, like Walmart and Giant Eagle.
Free Products – Mostly Used
- Freegle – Find a group near you and watch for free stuff, given away by people who don’t want it anymore.
- SnaffleUp – UK variant of Freecycle.
- Freecycle – Post things you don’t want anymore and watch for other’s posts for things you can use.
- Facebook – Join groups for your local area that buy, sell or trade. There are posts almost daily offering free goods.
- Can’t afford Photoshop? Get Inkscape.
- Microsoft Office to expensive? Get Open Office.
- Sourceforge – Directory of free open source software.
- Freeware Files – The free software source.
- Community Calendar – Follow your community’s Facebook page or read the newspaper for free concerts and events.
- MeetUp – Join a MeetUp group to find free events to go to, and network with others while you’re at it.
Win Free Stuff
Free Room & Possibly Board
- Couch Surfing – Sleep on a couch, in another state or country.
- Be Lodged – Stay for free, worldwide.
- Redplum – These sometimes come in the mail for free! Tucked right into the junk mail.