It’s easy to enjoy freebies… Like snagging the little shampoo bottles from hotels and tasting samples while walking around the grocery store. But finding your mailbox stuffed full of freebies is extra fun.
I do share freebies on Twitter when I find them, but did you know you can find freebies on your own? In this post, I’ll share how to get free samples by mail, so much so that you can fill your mailbox every week!
Follow these steps and you’ll be on your way to freebie-filled bliss:
- Set up a new email account. This will be just for your freebie snagging. Many sites require an email address and trust me, you don’t want to clutter your inbox.
- Install a form filler. This will make filling out all those forms a snap. If you have Chrome, you can use the Form Filler extension or you can download an app like RoboForm.
- Check for freebies often. Follow me on Twitter and also check out other sites like SlickDeals and Reddit.
- Sign up for freebies. You can get free stuff if you don’t sign up for them, silly!
- Wait and be patient. A lot of freebie offers will come in 3 to 6 weeks, some longer. Just sign up and forget about it, the surprise in your mailbox is half the fun!