Well, in response to popular demand I’m back with even more Dollar General Penny items!
Did you know there are items for sale in Dollar General for a penny? Yep! It’s true. Don’t believe me? Check my last post with my big haul.
A couple of tips:
- When looking for penny items, please don’t make a mess! Put things back!
- If you find an item you believe is a penny, just grab all of them. DG policy is to sell you everything in your cart.
- Don’t argue with cashiers or management.
- Don’t demand or ask for penny items. The don’t usually know where they are.
- Check check check your tags. I make a list based on what to look for on the tag 🙂
And that’s about all for my upfront tips.
Posts you might find helpful:
***December Penny List***
So, what’s a penny? Here’s the list!
- Winter Clothing, Shoes & Accessories – Gray Dot F14 and Blue dot F14
- Home, Gadgets & Appliances – non corded appliances (except Anchor & Pyrex), shower curtains (F14 only), washcloths, tablecloths, and oven mitts brown dot
- Cell phone wristlets F13 pink dot
- Spring, Summer Clothing, Shoes, Accessories – S14 white dot
- Summer/Spring Toys – S14 yellow dot (excludes Dora & Mega Blocks)
- Spring Home – only purple dot pillow
- Hair items and accessories green star
- Scrubs, hats, jewelry and clothing pink star
- Toys F11 blue star and F12 gold star
- School uniforms purple diamond