I’m just going to bite the bullet and say it…I failed this month.
I failed this month.
I failed at completing the A to Z Challenge. Failed at being active on social media. Failed at posting at least twice a week. Lots of failures…
This traffic and income report will not be glowing. If you want that, go look at another month 😉 But in my failures, maybe you and I can both learn a little something.
Adsense $60.60 ($166.60 previous month)
Sponsored Posts $0 ($30 previous month, I did however still get several offers that will complete in May)
Total = $66.60 ($237 previous month)
Canva For Work $12.95 (Still haven’t switched to Photoshop…)
Total = $27.94 ($37.25 previous month)
Top 5 Posts Of The Month
- 70 Birthday Freebies (9.4k shares)
- Smartphone Apps That Pay (1.1k shares)
- $0 Date Ideas (11.4k shares)
- How To Get Free Stuff – The Epic List (27.4k shares)
- 20 Travel Bloggers Share Their Best Tips (784 shares)
- Page Views 31,248 (44,579 prior month)
- Alexa Rank 118,576 (59,775 prior month)
- Domain Authority 31.71
- Page Authority 40.11
Social Media Stats
- Bloglovin 373 (360 prior) increase of 13
- Facebook 2,336 (2,282 prior) increase of 54
- Flipboard 156 (50 prior) increase of 106
- Instagram 6,493 (6,514 prior) decrease of 21
- Pinterest 5,723 (5,736 prior) decrease of 13
- Twitter 25,215 (25,206 prior) increase of 9
On the plus side… I’ve already generated more income this month (May) than I did in all of April. So… fingers crossed I can get my head back in the game.
TerriMay 9, 2016 at 12:24 pm
You didn’t fail. You just found another method that didn’t work. Thank you so much for transparency. It’s truly appreciated. And of course, don’t forget to proud of how far you’ve come.
Aliyyah @RichAndHappyBlogMay 8, 2016 at 7:04 pm
I look forward to reading more of your income reports. I just started blogging two months ago and also include income reports on my site.