Have you noticed a lot of A to Z blog posts popping up lately? Well, I’m joining the gang!
There’s actually a challenge of sorts to write one post per day for the month of April. Every day except Sunday, which totals 26 days. Each day matches with a letter. It’s a fun way to meet other bloggers, challenge yourself to blogging daily and just something fun to do too you know?
So for my 2016 A to Z Challenge I will be sharing….
The A To Z Of Savings!!
Exciting, right? Totally.
The extra exciting part will be the end of the month when I package everything up into my first ever eBook. Which will be free for subscribers. And it will look pretty darn pretty too. Just saying.
If you’d like to follow along, I’ll be adding the links by day below. For more information on the A to Z challenge and possibly joining yourself, you can check out the site here.
- April 1st – A – Apps That Save And Make You Money
- April 2nd – B – Birthday Freebies – 70+ freebies to enjoy for getting old 😉
- April 4th – C – Car Care Tips That Save YOU Money
- April 5th – D – Date Ideas That Won’t Break The Budget
- April 6th – E – Everyday Savings – 5 Ways To Save
- April 7th – F – Free Stuff – How To Get Anything For Free!
- April 8th – G – Groceries – How To Save Without Using Coupons
- April 9th – H – Hacks – 5 Life Hacks To Save You Money
- April 11th – I – Insurance – Simple Tips To Lower Your Insurance Premiums
- April 12th – J –
- April 13th – K
- April 14th – L
- April 15th – M
- April 16th – N
- April 18th – O
- April 19th – P
- April 20th – Q
- April 21st – R
- April 22nd – S
- April 23rd – T
- April 25th – U
- April 26th – V
- April 27th – X
- April 28th – Y
- April 28th – Z