I don’t know about you, but I was ready for spring once our Christmas decorations were put away. Now that it’s here, I am ALL about springtime recipes. I’ve been hitting up ALDI’s produce section regularly for manager’s specials. Hello 24 cent bananas! I’ve put together this springtime recipe roundup of posts submitted to the Sunday Blog Hop over the last several months. Check them out and get to whipping up some deliciously light and healthy dishes and drinks. You can thank me later 😉
- Berry Spritzer (pictured above) – 3 ingredients make this sparkling and refreshing drink.
- The Best Juice – Blood orange, ginger, grapefruit and spinach pack a healthy punch!
- Wild Blueberry Mojito Smoothie Bowl (pictured above) – Packed with antioxidants, this is a fantastic way to start the day!
- Margarita Dip With Salted Pretzels (pictured above) – Just 5 minutes to make this shareable treat!
- Cashew Cheese – Vegan, gluten free and most importantly easy 😉
- Roasted Red Peppers (pictured above) – Great as a side dish or as a topping for your favorite dishes.
- Spring Quinoa Salad (pictured above) – Perfect dish or side dish for any meal. You can even whip it up ahead of time in large batches.
- 2 Minute Salad (pictured above) – Just two ingredients to make this easy salad.
- Brie Pear Sandwich – Sweet and savory goodness, just for lunch time!
- Middle Eastern Balela Salad – California style, which means adding avocado 😉
- Veggie Bagel Pizza – Heap some veggies on top for extra springtime freshness!
- Salmon Skin Asparagus Rolls – Don’t waste the skin off your favorite fish, do this instead!
- Fresh Fruit And Custard Pudding Cups (pictured) – You can make a big enough portion for breakfast, or keep it small for a dessert 😉
- Easy Yogurt Bites (pictured) – 2-3 ingredients to a bite sized snack.
Before you link and run check the new rules —->>> Here <<<—-
**Adding your link indicates that you agree that the host of this party has your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use. Not only does this sharing within the party provide a backlink for SEO and additional traffic to your blog, your share may also be featured in future round ups with appropriate attribution.**
It's time for the #SundayBlogHop Come share! #LinkParty #LinkyParty #SundayBlogShare http://bit.ly/1OlposB Click To Tweet
Aliyyah @RichAndHappyBlogApril 5, 2016 at 7:49 pm
The veggie bagel pizza is such a good idea!
MichelleApril 5, 2016 at 10:22 am
Hi Jenn! Thanks for another fantastic party! Have a wonderful week 🙂
Joy | Yummy SecondsApril 3, 2016 at 11:16 pm
Thanks for featuring roasted sweet peppers and Quinoa Salad, Jenn. Much appreciated. Thanks again.
ErleneApril 3, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Thanks so much for sharing my fresh fruit and custard cups. Shared a few more posts. Thanks for hosting!
Sue DonaldsonApril 3, 2016 at 5:35 pm
you are a wealth of information and food!!! and fun besides. i got to visit an aldi’s when I visited my sister in Brookfield, ILL. none here in CA or at least in SLO – but we do have an abundance of Trader Joes and farmer’s markets – i get fresh picked veggies in a box every two weeks from Talley Farms – yum.
JennApril 3, 2016 at 5:39 pm
Cannot wait for farmers markets to start springing up here!
Debbie @ Coach Debbie RunsApril 3, 2016 at 5:28 pm
We have a new Aldis that opened near us. Such great prices. These recipes sound light and delicious and perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing my cashew cheese recipe. It really is easy and so good whether or not you’re vegan. I used it in lasagna the other night, to replace the ricotta, and it turned out great.
JennApril 3, 2016 at 5:35 pm
That’s a great idea! I found a vegetarian lasagna recipe I want to try. Never thought to try mixing up the cheese too!
Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runnerApril 3, 2016 at 5:26 pm
Thanks for featuring my avocado asparagus soup and thanks for the great Sunday link ups!