Here is a fantastic deal that you NEED to take advantage of while it’s hot!
Yes, you read that right. Free clothing. And bonus, it’s mostly name brand!
Schoola is a used clothing website that collects donated clothing from schools across the country. They then sell the clothing and donate proceeds back to the school that collected it. You can browse by age and gender (pre-schoola, high-schoola etc) and see which school the items you purchase will be benefiting. You can also send in your clothing to donate.
Sounds great doesn’t it?
Well you can get FREE clothing from them.
To prove, here are some screenshots of orders I’ve placed over the last year:
Want to learn how you can score free clothing like I do? Let me show you how I do it!
- First off you’ll need to create an account on Schoola. Use this link here and you’ll be rewarded with bonus credits 🙂 $20 free! You must use the link to get the $20 credit. And it must be a new account.
- Create a “collection” and you’ll earn $10 in free credit. Just click “collections” then click “create new collection” and add items to your list. You should now have $30 free credit total.
- Add items to your cart.
- BONUS through November 30th, use code DELIGHTED to get 50% off the items in your cart (so you can add $60 worth to your cart, use the 50% off code and the subtotal will be $30)
- Click “use credit” to use your $30 of credit.
- Voila! $60 worth of clothing for free!
Let your friends know:Snag $60 in FREE clothing ---> Click To Tweet